Voice of Customer, Customer Intelligence Experts Shape the Future at 2011 Allegiance Engage Summit
Three-Day Event Packed with 46 Workshops, Inspiring Keynote Speakers and Peer Networking Opportunities
SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Leading companies and industry experts will gather to define the future of Voice of Customer programs at the upcoming 2011 Engage Summit on May 15-18, 2011, at the Chateaux Resort at Silver Lake in Deer Valley, Utah. Sponsored by Allegiance, Inc., a provider of VOCi (Voice of Customer Intelligence) technology and services, the 2011 Engage Summit offers industry-leading presentations, formal workshops, networking, and panel discussions about ways to turn customer feedback into real-time insights that drive business growth.
“Today’s new breed of customer is empowered to publicly express their desires or frustrations about a company. Companies need to respond by implementing a proactive Voice of the Customer program to collect customer feedback from multiple customer listening channels”
Now in its fifth year, the 2011 Engage Summit includes three days of inspiring keynote speakers, 46 workshops, panel discussions, presentations and deep-dive product trainings. Attendees will learn from experts and share experiences with peers on ways to leverage customer insights to improve their business. This includes discussions about the future of survey design, delivering actionable data, creating a business case for Voice of Customer programs, the future of customer intelligence, social media feedback management, mobile feedback, live demonstrations and more.
2011 Engage Summit Speakers and Topics
- Arkadi Kuhlmann, Chairman and President of ING DIRECT USA: Putting the Customer First and Changing the Face of an Industry
- Guy Kawasaki, former chief evangelist of Apple, Inc. and author of Enchantment and The Art of the Start
- Jim Bampos, Vice President of Customer Quality, EMC Corporation: Creating a Global Customer Experience Program that Impacts the Business
- Bonny Simi, Director of Customer Experience & Analysis, JetBlue Airways: JetBlue's "Voice of the Customer" Program—Actionable Insights for Front-line to C-Level
- Bruce Temkin, Customer Experience Transformist & Managing Partner, Temkin Group: The Beauty of Customer Insight
- Andrew McInnes, Analyst, Forrester Research: Customer Intelligence: The New Frontier of Customer Voice
- Jeremiah Owyang, Social Technology and Interactive Marketing Expert, Altimeter Group: The Customer Of The Future
- Barbara Porter, VP of Customer Service and Business Development, Nicor National: Contact Center Case Study: Connecting Employee Engagement to Customer Engagement and Outcomes
“Today’s new breed of customer is empowered to publicly express their desires or frustrations about a company. Companies need to respond by implementing a proactive Voice of the Customer program to collect customer feedback from multiple customer listening channels,” said Adam Edmunds, president and CEO of Allegiance. “The Allegiance Engage Summit provides a unique venue for VOC professionals to share critical information that will impact the future of their business.”
Registration and Information: To register for the Allegiance Engage Summit 2011, to find out more about this year's speakers, and to see the conference agenda, please visit http://engagesummit.com.
Allegiance Supporting Resources